Safe For The Environment, Made in the USA
ECORail™ offers premium quality biobased switch lubricants, biobased hydraulic oils and biobased top of rail lubricants with superior lubricity resulting in less friction. ECORail's™ lubricants meet both the EPA’s “Environmental Preferable Purchasing (EPP)” criteria and is a USDA “BioPreferred™” produc t. Manufactured in the USA from renewable USA-grown crop-based oils with a lithium-based thickener, ECORail's™ lubricants are safe for the environment while supporting the US farmer and US small business.
ECORail's™ lubricants have a higher Viscosity Index. Its base oils are 2x higher (over 200) than petroleum–based oils (95), providing more stable viscosity at different temperatures and a wider range of operation. Both tests and usage have demonstrated higher performance than many synthetics. Due to their polarity, biobased molecules bond and adhere to metal surfaces better than petroleum-based oils and greases and have a higher flash point than mineral greases, which increases safety. ECORail's™ lubricants contain no heavy metals, no chlorine and no harsh odors making them safer for the employees, the public and the environment versus petroleum-based greases and oils.
ECORail™ offers biobased railroad lubricants including Universal Switch Lubricants, Frigid Climate Switch Lubricants, Top of Rail Friction Modifiers, Solid Stick, ISO 32 - ISO 68 Hydraulic Oils and Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluids. A wide range of pumps and applicators are also available.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
- Product Data Sheet – Universal Switch Lubricant (#12030 - #12032)
- Product Data Sheet – Frigid Climate Switch Lubricant (#12040 - #12042)
- Product Data Sheet - Winter Rail Curve Grease (0 to 100) (#12070 - #12072)
- Product Data Sheet - Winter Rail Curve Grease (0 to 100) w/MoS2 additive (#12075 - #12077)
- Product Data Sheet - Summer Rail Curve Grease (35 to 160) (#12080 - #12082)
- Product Data Sheet - Summer Rail Curve Grease (35 to 160) w/MoS2 Additive (#12085 - #12087)
- Product Data Sheet – Biobased Hydraulic Oil, ISO 32 (#12050)
- Product Data Sheet – Biobased Hydraulic Oil, ISO 46 (#12055)
- Product Data Sheet – Biobased Hydraulic Oil, ISO 68 (#12059)
- Product Data Sheet – Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluid (#12065)